contoh teks daily activities

ini adalah bentuk contoh teks daily activities, yang dapat di lihat di bawah ini. dalam pembuatan teks ini tidak di perlukan kemampuan lebih dalam membuatnya, yang penting dan perlu di perhatikan adalah waktu (am or pm) dan penggunaan verb (kata kerja) dalam bentuk sekarang atau lampau.


my daily activities 


I wake up at 04:30 AM, and get up at 05:00 AM and take a pray. After that I take a bath at 06:15 AM, and then I eat breakfast and go to campus at 06:30 AM. My class begin at 07:15 AM and my class finished at 10:00 AM, usually after finished my class I go to the cafeteria to take lunch with my friends, until at  12:00 AM my friends and I are go to darul ilmi it is the name of darma jaya is mosque.
at 01:00 PM, If I have lesson I go to the class. but if I do not have, I go to the library of darmajaya at one o’clock PM in the library I can find anything what I want to know like search some book for support my study or anything else . I always go back to home at 04:00 PM. But the first time I take a pray at 03:30 PM. If I have schedule for my organization, it will be do at 04:10 PM . but if I do not have, of course I go to go back home. In fifteen minutes from the campus to my home with speed 40 km/hour, I arrived until home at 04:15 PM or 04:30 PM. In my home after arrive , I eat and then take a bath at 05:00 PM, after that I usually go to mosque to take a pray with my brother. after my brother and I returned home, I usually watch movie of mahabhatara with my big family from 08:30 PM until 09:00 PM. I seldom to study at night and I usually go to bed at 10:00 PM. This is all about my daily activities..


NAME FILIAN ANJASMARA
MAJOR INFORMATIC ENGINERING

NPM : 1411010089

No comments :

Post a Comment